Saltwater solution for fantastic fly fishing
The Mystic Tremor series is purposefully designed to be called the best saltwater fly rods available. The Tremor rods are light and strong, just what you need to go after small to medium bonefish, barracuda, snapper and permit. Built to tackle the trade winds along the coast and on the flats, these saltwater fly rods are definitely premium fishing instruments.
Like all Mystic fly rods, the Tremor series is designed, tested and produced in the USA, using the latest technology and superb craftsmanship. The bonus is always the affordability of rods of this caliber.
Mystic showcases its usual first class components in the Tremor saltwater fishing rods with a few design details that help you better handle saltwater fishing:
- Light, well balanced, responsive blanks handcrafted from proprietary carbon fiber blends
- Compound taper with additional carbon fiber at high stress points
- Choice of 7-, 8-, 9-, 10-weight lines
- 9’3” blank, calibrated for supple tip section and heavier midsection
- Powerful, fast, mid-tip action
- Three solid titanium, corrosion-proof, stripping guides oversized in both gauge and diameter
- Anodized, salt resistant reel seat with integrated hook keeper and rubber 0-rings on the up-locks
- Premium multi-density cork end piece
All these features show well on the sapphire blue rod with its blue ceramic inserts and color matched wrappings. Wrap it up in a high tech, super high gloss, carbon fiber rod tube and you’ll risk being accused of making a fashion statement!
The Mystic saltwater fly rod features are not just for show. Using a Tremor rod guarantees you have an enjoyable, productive fishing excursion:
- Mid tip action is comfortable to cast, allowing the fly rod to load and react faster with less effort, perfect for intercepting a moving fish
- Flexibility of tip lets you cast accurately and more easily detect a strike
- Tip holds power in reserve so it can deliver heavier flies into the wind, while maintaining tighter loops and accuracy
- Extra carbon fiber at high stress points virtually eliminates the chance of your favorite rod breaking
- Design of hook keeper protects the hook point from damage and the angler from any unexpected, painful injury
If you are going after small to medium sized salt water fish, check out the specs below for the best option for you in the Mystic Tremor series. You will not regret the choice!
Note, too, that the Mystic Tremor series of fly rods can also be used successfully in freshwater. Just adjust the line weight as necessary.
All rods come with a Lifetime Warranty
TREMOR SALTWATER FLY ROD SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
|NO. OF PIECES
|T-793-4||4 PIECE||7||9′ 3″||FAST||$529.00|
|T-893-4||4 PIECE||8||9′ 3″||FAST||$529.00|
|T-993-4||4 PIECE||9||9′ 3″||FAST||$539.00|
|T-1093-4||4 PIECE||10||9′ 3″||FAST||$549.00|