M-Series Switch Fly Rods
M-SERIES SWITCH FLY RODS| If diversification is what you are looking for then it is a must for you to check out what a switch fly rod can offer you. If you want to indicator fish with a long rod, swing wet flies or big articulating steelhead and salmon flies you can surely get it done with a M-Switch Fly Rod by Mystic. Our Switch fly rods are designed to load deep into the mid-section, but provide plenty of reserve power in the butt of the rod for fighting big fish (salmon, musky and steelhead). We have spent countless hours in the field testing these rods to ensure that tip vibration is controlled to a minimum to better guarantee maximum casting distance. Hand crafted using a proprietary carbon fiber along with reinforcement patches to reduce split ferrules. Two handed rods require a robust core due to the intense nature of the casting stroke. Confidence that your fly rod can withstand these dispositions will make for a much more successful adventure. The components of the M Switch fly rod is first class from top to bottom. Featuring titanium quad leg stripping guides, super grade custom handles, light wire stainless snake guides, alignment dots, and the kind of craftsmanship Mystic is known for, we famously dare you to compare these rods with whatever you’re currently using.
Rods can be purchased through Mystic dealers.
Expand your fly fishing capabilities with a Mystic M-Series Switch fly rod. Using a switch rod is a fun and different way to fish, and will quickly become a favorite fly rod. Countless hours of design and field testing have gone into ensuring these two handed fly rods have the power to deliver maximum casting distances. As with everything else Mystic, expect value, performance, durability and eye-catching appearance with the mystic switch rod.
Imagine the confidence you will experience when you are working the waters with a trout switch rod or a steelhead fly rod that incorporates these features and capabilities:
- Hand crafted in America
- Incorporates a proprietary carbon fiber with reinforcement patches to reduce split ferrules
- First class components throughout
- Crisp, powerful and pleasingly simple in appearance
- Titanium quad leg stripping guides
- Premium grade custom handles
- Light wire stainless snake guides
- Alignment dots
- 4 piece construction
- Length of 11’3”, with the famous Mystic extra 3” for added shock adsorption
- Very light medium/fast action
- Five models, m 3wt switch to m 8wt switch
- Rivals any expensive high end steelhead rod or trout switch rod
- Comes with a black cordura tube with built in sock and o-ring to keep dampness out
- Larger handles to facilitate switch rod casting
- Incorporates a longer top handle with a smaller lower handle
- Saltwater friendly
- Superior quality reel seat with solid maple burl inlay
As owner Dennis Klein declares, the Mystic work and design motto is “There is only perfect and wrong.” Count on Mystic switch rods as being the best in the industry.
All this Mystic dedication to producing the best switch rods possible means a superior fly fishing experience. Check out these benefits:
- Long rod facilitates indicator fishing
- Powerful enough to swing wet flies or big articulating salmon and steelhead flies
- Designed to load deep in the mid-section, with reserve power in the butt to bring in larger steelhead, musky and salmon
- Tip vibration is minimized to produce maximum casting distance
- Double handle allows easy two handled change of direction roll casts, two hand overhead, and with the lightest rods, easy single hand overhead casts
- Perfect for smaller fish and rivers, light breezes, low water, light presentations, small dries and light tippets
- Highstick all day with comfort
There is no other rod like the M switch, whether you are looking for steelhead rods or a trout switch rod. The Mystic switch fly rod offers the best value and performance on the water!
M-SERIES SWITCH FLY ROD SPECIFICATIONS
|NO. OF PIECES||LINE||LENGTH||ACTION||PRICE|
|M 3113-4||4 PIECE||3||11′ 3″||MEDIUM/FAST||$479.00|
|M 4113-4||4 PIECE||4||11′ 3″||MEDIUM/FAST||$479.00|
|M 5113-4||4 PIECE||5||11′ 3″||MEDIUM/FAST||$479.00|
|M 7113-4||4 PIECE||7||11′ 3″||MEDIUM/FAST||$479.00|
|M 8113-4||4 PIECE||8||11′ 3″||MEDIUM/FAST||$479.00|
11′-3″ 3wt, 11′-3″ 4wt, 11′-3″ 5wt, 11′-3″ 7wt, 11′-3″ 8wt